Many people with curly hair want to find an easy way to take care of their stubborn locks. Their biggest complaint is usually that it takes too much time and effort to keep up with the new hair growth. Curly hair tends to be coarser than other hair types, making it more susceptible to dryness and hair damage. Do you want a unique style or wish to give your tresses some tender loving care? Well, avoid these five mistakes:
1) Incorrect use of shampoo: Contrary to popular belief, curly hair does not require frequent washing to look good. Curly hair has less natural oil than straight hair, so putting the extra product on top of the hair shaft can weigh your curls down and make them appear dull. If you wash your hair every day, use a gentle, sulphate-free cleansing shampoo.
2) Incorrect use of conditioner: Curly hair has benefited from extra moisture, so it’s understandable why conditioner is necessary. However, this doesn’t mean that you need to put it on your scalp as well! Many people apply more conditioning ingredients into their strands, but this dries out the scalp and makes new growth look frizzy.
3) Rubbing with a towel: One of the most common mistakes made when drying curly hair is rubbing it with a towel or washcloth to dry it. It causes the hair to stretch out and lose its curl pattern, so it’s best to gently squeeze or blot up excess moisture with a towel instead of rubbing it across your curls.
4) Using too many styling products: If you’re new to curly hair care, then you’ve probably noticed that gels, serums, creams, and mousses are the holy grail when it comes to having bouncy ringlets. It can feel like overkill when you have hair that is already difficult to manage, but turning down the number of products used will only worsen. The key with naturally curly locks is finding a balance with enough product for shine definition without weighing them down.
5) Using a brush to detangle: The number one culprit of growth frizz is using a brush to detangle new growth. It causes split ends and flyaway. You can use a wide-toothed comb or even your fingers to gently detangle new growth while using a brush for the length of your hair. It stimulates blood circulation and promotes new hair growth.
Upgrade your hair care routine with homeopathic treatment:
If you go to a hairdresser, they might suggest using new gels or serums explicitly designed for curly hair. But there can be side-effects associated with them. Luckily, one of the best ways to make your curly locks look fantastic is with homeopathy. This unique hair fall treatment uses natural ingredients for new hair growth.
Bioengineered hair growth treatment:
- Bioengineered hair growth treatment is a breakthrough in the field of dermatology. It helps to regain new hair growth, and they provide you a unique look within a few weeks.
- Bioengineered hair growth treatment has no side effects. In a few weeks, you will get new hair growth.
● Bioengineered new hair growth treatment is a non-surgical replacement therapy that stimulates new hair growth from the inside out.
● New hair treatment nourishes, rejuvenates, and strengthens your existing follicles to increase natural new hair growth using a three-pronged approach.
If you follow these tips and avoid making mistakes when caring for your new locks, then you’ll be able to rock your unique curly style in no time! Visit your nearest hair clinic for more details.